Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Look! Boozy Roasted Cherry Milkshakes

Everyone loves a good milkshake, right? Well if you're interested in making your milkshakes a little more 'adult' then check out these recipes below in "Look! Boozy Roasted Cherry Milkshakes"

Look! Boozy Roasted Cherry Milkshakes


When cherry season hits, I often find myself buying bags and baskets of the coveted summer fruit with good intentions to bake a pie or make homemade ice cream, but inevitably I snack on them instead. Then I buy another basket and the cycle repeats all over again. Until now. 
These fresh cherry milkshakes from How Sweet It Is boast a few of my favorite things: bourbon and hot fudge sauce. Mix in fresh cherries and a bit of summer magic is made. These become even more special when you consider that the cherries are roasted with a little olive oil and sea salt and each milkshake is adorned with fresh whipped cream and cacao nibs. 
I didn't need an excuse or reason to buy fresh cherries, but now I'm happy to have a solid plan that doesn't involve snacking on them one by one (although that's pretty good, too). 
→ Try the Recipe: Roasted Cherry Bourbon Milkshakes with Hot Fudge from How Sweet It Is
Try Other Similar Recipes: 
(Images: How Sweet It Is)




Original Article Here: http://bit.ly/18kurbe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More